Nutritional Therapist – IBS, SIBO, Reflux & Gut Health
I know getting relief from IBS isn’t easy. Many of my clients have been back and forth to the doctor for IBS or digestive symptoms and still don’t know what to eat to avoid those cramps, excessive gas, or dashes to the toilet.
Work with me and I’ll help you find a diet that works for your unique symptoms and situation so you can get on with living your life, not managing your symptoms.
As an IBS nutrititionist I’ve helped hundred of people with their digestion, helping them find a better way to eat, and reducing panic about the nearest toilet.
This is how I help
- A nutritionist in your pocket – I help you work out how you’re going to implement what I recommend. I won’t send you a list of 20 complicated actions and see you again in 6 weeks. Through regular calls, email support etc. I support my clients using to make real sustainable changes to their diet. We tweak the diet plan as we go, moving at your pace, to fit with your lifestyle.
- Personalised advice – I don’t put everyone with IBS on the low FODMAP diet. I 100% don’t believe that’s necessary or helpful. We are all individual, with very different lifestyles, genes, gut microbiomes, lifestyles, health conditions and history! That’s why there is no such thing as a one IBS diet.
Work with me to understand what foods support your body, and how to create tasty, easy to make recipes.
- I help you meet your health goals and will push you where you need it, or support your when you need it. We work together.
What you eat has a profound impact on your body and mind. I see results in my clients through simple but effective dietary changes.
“The miracles are slow and not always obvious. Your care, your kindness and your direction made a big impact and gave me the confidence to get curious about my nutrition and my relationship with food. “
About me – Anna Mapson
I set up Goodness Me Nutrition to help people like you find a diet that works for your unique body. I moved to focus on IBS when I became really interested in gut health, and the microbes living in and on us. I started to notice what worked for clients, and what changes made the most impact on their symptoms.
I work purely online, so I can help you find IBS help from anywhere in the world. I’ve had clients from France, Malaysia, America, Trinidad and other places around the world.
- I am a Registered Nutritionist and full member of BANT (The British Association of Nutrition & Lifestyle Medicine). This also requires me to keep up with professional development and ongoing education.
- I’m also a registered Nutritional Therapist for 1:1 consultations with CNHC (Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council) and abide by their strict codes of ethics and conduct.
- I hold a Certificate in Practitioner Skills in Obesity Management from the National Centre for Eating Disorders.
- Completed the SIBO Mastery Practitioner course from the SIBO Doctor.
I keep fit so I can get better at Irish dancing, my amazing hobby! I started when I was 39 and have been working hard since then to improve. It’s challenging to learn all the steps, and it’s physically hard too, but I absolutely love it. Both my daughters dance too, and we regularly go to competitions or perform at shows.
I do also love any kind of dancing, and at a party I’m often on the dance floor.
Work with me - IBS Nutritionist
Book a free call to talk about working with me