About Goodness Me
Hi I’m Anna Mapson, a Nutritionist in Bristol.
I set up Goodness Me to help people like you find a diet that works for you and your body. We are all individual, with very different lifestyles, genes, gut microbiomes, lifestyles, health conditions and history! That’s why there is no such thing as a perfect diet! Work with me to understand what foods support your body, and how to create tasty, easy to make recipes.
Since you’re looking at my site you’ve probably got a question about seeing a nutritionist or how nutritional therapy might help you. Maybe you
- Have struggled with digestive issues like bloating, pains, excess wind or constipation
- Get ‘hangry’ if you miss a meal, and constantly crave sugary snacks to get you through the day
- Don’t sleep well or feel really tired all the time
- Have repeated colds and constantly feel under the weather
Whatever your food related concerns are nutritional therapy can help you regain your balance and your ‘get up and go’.
All About You
You want to feel full of energy, ready to deal with the day to day challenges of work, parenting or sports. You are ready to make some changes to the way you eat now to see some changes in your health.
BUT, you don’t know how to do it. You might have read some posts online, talked to friends or been to a workshop, you’ve seen lots of articles about probiotics, prebiotics and the latest health fads. Confused? Now you’re ready to talk to someone who can help, to take real steps to feel better in yourself.
I understand it’s hard to make changes to your diet, our emotions and beliefs are tied up with eating and food. I will support you through this process every step of the way. I use research driven recommendations, based on science to find a diet that works for you.
This is how I help
- My focus is on support development of a healthy gut. Digestive imbalances are at the root of most disease, even if there are no digestive symptoms
- I get to the root cause of your issues using a detailed health analysis questionnaire and interview during our initial appointment, (face to face or via Skype).
- I support my clients using regular coaching sessions to make real sustainable changes to their diet. I’m accessible with weekly calls, and regular email contact. We tweak the diet plan as we go, moving at your pace, to fit with your lifestyle.
- I help you meet your health goals and will push you where you need it, or support your when you need it. We work together.
What you eat has a profound impact on your body and mind. I see results in my clients through simple but effective dietary changes.
What is holding you back from taking steps to improve your health and freeing yourself from your current issues?
Or maybe you just want some tips on how to feel less bloated, have more energy, sleep better or rebalance your hormones…
Or you have tried probiotics to no effect, or various dietary changes but can’t make a new routine stick?
You are in the right place
I can help through nutritional therapy to rebalance your gut bacteria and feel like you’ve got your old zing back!
I’ve got a background in management consultancy, but I had a molar pregnancy a few years ago which involved a miscarriage and then required 6 months of chemotherapy, with a long recovery time.
After this I wanted to change careers to something where I could make a real difference to people’s lives. I love my new career and I’m so excited to work with new clients!
My other business – The Gentle Touch
I also run The Gentle Touch, with my colleague Emma, providing fertility, pregnancy and postnatal support to women in Bristol. We run Baby Weaning Classes introducing families to starting solid foods with their babies, and I’m a qualified Baby Massage and Baby Yoga instructor.
I’ve got two children, and I love cooking and baking together with them (most of the time!). It’s important to me to share where food comes from and how it’s made to create a healthy relationship with food for the future.
If you’d like to know more about what nutrition can do for you, get in touch book your appointment with me.