Aim for 30
How to make your gut microbes happy again
Why we should all be eating 30 plant based foods a week, and how you can actually do it!
Gut health research has indicated we should all get more variety in our diets.
Aim for 30 is a 7 day online course is your guide to eat a diet filled with diverse plant based foods and different sorts of fibre to help feed your gut microbes.
Feed your microbes, make them happy!
Did you know people who eat 30 different plant based foods a week have healthier guts than people who eat 10 or less?
You might have heard of this target before, but do you actually know how this helps your gut.
And, more importantly how on earth do you actually manage to eat like that?
Aim for 30 helps you understand why diet diversity is important, and helps you build a tasty varied diet full of plant foods to help you create a happy gut.
Learn to build better gut health
Anna Mapson is a registered Nutritional Therapist with over 6 years of clinical experience working with people who have IBS and SIBO. This course is a lively look at gut health, cutting stright to what you need to know to make a difference.
You need Aim for 30 in your life if you want to:
- Build life long gut health
- Learn more about foods to help gut health
- Download gut health hacks for clever shopping, cooking and eating
- Get excited about eating more plants!
What you get in Aim for 30 – my gut health mini course
This course condenses my years of clinical experience and gut health research to explain what you need to know about healthy eating with practical actions you can work on straight away.
By buying Aim for 30 you’ll get:
- Pack of 10 healthy tasty recipes
- Handout – Tracker for diet diversity explaining how to count your plants
- Handout – My Top 11 tips for increasing plant diversity
- Video – Why 30 foods, which types of fibre types benefit gut health?
- Video – How to increase diversity
- 7 daily emails with encouragement and mini daily tips to get variety into your diet
Aim for 30 is for you if you
- Struggle with your gut health now or want to future proof it
- Eat the same food each week and fancy a change
- Have a restricted diet and want to change that
“I was initially unsure about seeking support to help with my diet, digestion and well-being. Truth be told I hadn’t realised how badly I was managing my diet, this is something which in itself can be hard to admit. However, Anna’s professional and friendly approach combined with her in depth technical knowledge, put me at ease from day 1.
I found Anna’s methods to be holistic, pragmatic, sensitive, well communicated and well structured. Her advice and support has set me on a new direction in terms of how I manage my diet and well being, for which I am very grateful.
I would wholeheartedly recommend GoodnessMe Nutrition to anyone seeking support with their diet, digestion, nutritional well being or mind/body biome!“