Take control of your IBS
It’s time to get back to the real you.
You know the one. The one who can eat real food without worrying about what comes next.
You don’t want to feel like a bloated mess after every meal. You don’t want to avoid eating out at a restaurant because you’re worrying about bloating and gas?
Maybe you’re sick of looking for the ‘right diet’ for your Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
“I feel like I got my body back!”
Imagine how it would feel:
- understanding your IBS triggers
- eating a well balanced diet that doesn’t leave your bloated, or running to the toilet.
- having your own meal plan, avoiding foods you don’t like, to reduce IBS symptoms
- regularly talking to someone to keep you accountable, tweak the plan and answer questions as you implement the changes.
Does this sound like what you need?
I’ve set up my 3 month Gut Reset programme to cover four main bases of IBS treatment. These influence your digestive symptoms such as bloating, pain, diarrhoea, constipation or gas. The four areas of focus are:
- Gut Health
Because all these areas interlink I created a model showing them as cogs. I like the idea that when you make improvements to one area you can have a knock on effect on other aspects of your condition.
But at the same time you can’t single one area out and only focus on that. You can read more about the method in the Gut Reset in this extensive blog post.
How does the Gut Reset programme work?
My 3 month Gut Reset Programme is made up of three parts:
- Your IBS diet (including meal plans, supplement plan, diet diary & symptom tracker). These are provided at the start of your start of your programme, and adapted as we find out what works for you.
- 1:1 Coaching and Accountability – regular video calls with me to talk through your progress, what’s working, and where we still need to investigate different options. This is where most of my clients get the biggest benefit. I can help you prioritise what to put into practice each week, and focussing on specific actions that will improve your IBS symptoms.
- Education on gut health and nutrition As well as answering any general questions on diet and foods (like, ‘I’ve seen this thing on Tiktok, is it true?’), I also give you 6 months access to my Gut Reset video portal with hours of content (broken into 5-20 minute videos). You can sign up to get reminders about the videos to watch, or just watch the ones relevant to your symptoms. I give you 6 months access so there is no pressure to watch them all during the 3 months we work together.
If you’re interested in working with me on your IBS, the next step is to set up a call so we can have a quick chat.
We start with a discovery call
During the 30 min call I’ll ask you to tell me
- What symptoms you’ve been experiencing
- What you want help with
- About anything you’ve tried so far and what help you have had from any doctors
You can also ask me:
- About the practicalities of working together (e.g. times for calls, holidays etc)
- Whether any co-existing conditions you have are suitable for the programme
- Anything about my qualifications or experience as a nutritional therapist.
But most importantly, we both get a sense of whether we want to work together.
You have to tell me a lot of personal information as part of this process, so you need to feel comfortable to explain your bowel movements, answer questions about your eating habits.
“The recipes, nutritional advice and lifestyle changes made a changes made a huge improvement to my IBS. I have learned so much and really enjoyed our catch ups.”
Gut Reset price – £480 for 3 months
Helping you make the changes, keeping you accountable, on track and fully supported.
Working with me you get:
- Initial consultation – (90 mins) video call
- Detailed health and lifestyle assessment
- Current diet analysis
- Personalised recipes and meal ideas to help you eat in the way I suggest
- Recommendations for supplements and / or functional testing (if required)
- Discounts on any supplements I recommend for you.
- 9x 30 min coaching calls with me to keep up the momentum and accountability
- 6 months access to my Gut Reset education portal of videos, handouts and downloads to help you learn about gut health, IBS and SIBO
- Functional Testing analysis (e.g. review of your stool test results)
- Supplement prescription and review
Recipes are customised based on your symptoms, health goals and budget. You’ll get meal ideas that are easy to implement into your daily life, even if you’re on a budget or if you have restrictions—like if you need gluten-free options!
1:1 Coaching means that you work one-on-one with me to guide you through the process of changing your diet in a way that works for YOU.
“I was initially unsure about seeking support to help with my diet, digestion and well-being. Truth be told I hadn’t realised how badly I was managing my diet, this is something which in itself can be hard to admit. However, Anna’s professional and friendly approach combined with her in depth technical knowledge, put me at ease from day 1.
I found Anna’s methods to be holistic, pragmatic, sensitive, well communicated and well structured. Her advice and support has set me on a new direction in terms of how I manage my diet and well being, for which I am very grateful.
I would wholeheartedly recommend GoodnessMe Nutrition to anyone seeking support with their diet, digestion, nutritional well-being or mind/body biome!“
Work with me - IBS Nutritionist
Book a free call to talk about working with me
Check out these frequently asked questions about the Gut Reset
Can I pay in instalments?
Yes you can pay over 3 month if you prefer. I accept bank transfers, Stripe or Paypal for the full amount, or recurring payments with your card via Stripe.
How much time do I need for the Gut Reset, I'm busy!
You certain will need to create some time to make the changes, but I will help you minimise wasted time working out how to improve your IBS on your own.
- In terms of the time spent with me you’ll need 90 mins for our initial consultation, and then around 20-30 mins for the regular coaching calls.
- You will also need some time to think about changing your diet – perhaps buying new ingredients, or cooking new meals. I understand this can be stressful so my meal plans come with a shopping list and clear recipe creation guidance. In our regular calls I help answer any questions about how to put my recommendations into practice.
- Think of all the time you spend now worrying about your digestion, googling symptoms and researching IBS diets on Pinterest. Instead of trying to work it out on your own you’ll have me to ask!
Do I need any further testing for the Gut Reset?
In our discovery call I will ask whether you’ve seen your doctor, and which tests they have been carried out. I may recommend
- Returning to your doctor to ask for a test that could be necessary (e.g. if coeliac disease hasn’t yet been ruled out)
- A breath test for Small Intestine Bacterial Overgrowth to see if you have microbes in your small intestine.
- Stool test – a private test looking at your gut microbes to highlight any overgrowth, parasites, yeast overgrowth or gut health markers.
Since the last two tests in this list are private and can costs a lot of money, I tend to work with your diet and lifestyle changes first, and use these testss as a back up should we struggle to get sufficient improvement in your symptoms.
Is this going to work for me?
I’ve seen some incredible improvements in my clients, and I’ve helped hundreds of people with IBS get relief from their symptoms. Sometimes the results can be quick and sometimes it takes longer to see resolution of the symptoms.
The results depend on two things:
- where you are now with your IBS
- how much change you can cope with.
The outcome depends on what you’re experiencing, how long you’ve had IBS for, whether or not you have other conditions and what else is going on for you at the moment. It also very much depends on much you’re prepared to change, can you make one small change a week, or do you have the time and energy to change everything all at once.
(By the way I rarely recommend doing it all at once!)
I've tried similar programmes in the past and it didn't work
I’m always open to hearing about what has worked for you (and what hasn’t worked) in the past. Perhaps you’ve already worked with a nutritionist, or you’ve tried various dietary interventions yourself. I wonder whether your previous trials were:
- With a specialist in digestive health – I only with with people who have IBS or gut health issues, so I have a great deal of experience in the specific symptoms like bloating, constipation, diarrhoea, excessive gas, reflux, and other gut symptoms. Because I focus on IBS & SIBO I stay up to date with scientific research, I spend all day talking to clients about it and I focus my ongoing professional education in this area too. Not everyone understands IBS or SIBO.
- 1:1 coaching focussed over 3+ month – my programmes are set up to give you a lot of support, and contact time with me, so you don’t get left to figure it out on your own.
- Focussed on teaching you about digestion – I’m here to provide you with an education so you leave the Gut Reset with a clear plan for how to continue.