Stop Irritable Bowel Syndrome running your life with the Group Gut Reset
Spend less time on the toilet, and free up your mind from poo!
Here’s what you get (and how it will help):
- Simple ways to identify your ‘trigger foods’ – so you can spend less time in the toilet and worrying about embarrassing smells and noises.
- Ready-to-go recipes that are good for your gut (but don’t take tons of meal planning) so you can wear your favourite clothes without worrying about bloating by the end day.
- Easy-to-follow strategies for reintroducing ‘trigger’ foods, support to follow the FODMAP (or other specialist diets) and IBS friendly lifestyle guides – so you can enjoy eating out again – without worrying about spending all night in the toilet.
PLUS – you’ll free up all that headspace currently spent on thoughts of digestion, toilets and poo. Think of what you could get done without spending so long googling IBS diet solutions, or locating toilets along every travel route.
Does this sound familiar?
- A stomach that feels bloated, sometimes tender
- Gas causing embarrassing noises at work
- Frequent trips to the toilet
- Constantly feeling heavy and sluggish
Maybe you’ll get the urge to ‘go’, but only small pebbles come out. Or on some days you are on the toilet 10 times a day!
You’ve been told you should be eating more fibre, but that makes you feel very bloated and gassy and you’re back to square one.
You’re feeling confused and overwhelmed you don’t know where to start.
What would it mean to you if you could:
- Enjoy meals without worrying about looking 5 months pregnant?
- Feel comfortable in your clothes, and stop having to loosen your waist band by the end of the day
- Have predictable bowel habits without relying on laxatives or diarrhoea meds?
Take control of your IBS
Introducing the Group Gut Reset
A 3-month group designed to people with Irritable Bowel Syndrome find a diet that works for them, and get relief from painful gut symptoms.
By the end of the Gut Reset you be able to:
- Identify common triggers for IBS and how to avoid them
- Understand different dietary approaches for IBS and whether they could work for you
- Eat a wider selection of foods than you do now
- Enjoy eating out again.
When does it start?
The first intake will be September 2023, the next cohort starts on 9th October 2023. You can sign up now to join in October.
Get your life back
Hi, I’m Anna, a registered Nutritional Therapist with over 7 years of clinical experience working with people who have IBS and SIBO.
I’ve been working with people individually to improve their digestion for years and have helped hundreds of people with gut health issues.
You need the Group Gut Reset in your life if you want to
- Avoid making IBS mistakes that leave you in pain
- Find a diet that works for you so you can enjoy your food again
- Get access to IBS friendly meal ideas and diet advice so you spend less time researching IBS food and feel confident you are supporting your gut health
- Connect with people who have the same issues as you and share ideas so you feel less alone with your digestive issues
What you get in the Group Gut Reset
Joining this group gives you
- 3 months of expert support for your IBS from a registered Nutritional Therapist.
- Pack of 20 healthy tasty recipes (including vegetarian & vegan meals)
- Four group coaching calls a month
- A 1:1 call each month to get your specific individual plan tweaked
Cost of Group Gut Reset
Your 3 month Group Gut Reset costs £300.
Who is the Group Gut Reset for?
The Group Gut Reset is for you if you:
- Have been diagnosed with IBS but haven’t found a way to manage it
- You’ve been to a doctor to get other conditions ruled out
“Anna is a wealth of knowledge and extremely personable, I’ve spent years being passed around between doctors and never getting to the root of my stomach issues, Anna has saved me!
Before meeting Anna I’ve spent years suffering through stomach pain, bloating, lack of sleep and brain fog. Over our time working together she successfully guided me through how to change aspects of my lifestyle and the way I eat, how to improve the variety of my diet and how to identify triggers through the FODMAP diet. She provided me with resources to improve my gut health knowledge and has constantly supplied me with meal ideas.
I am currently sleeping better, eating better and am experiencing no stomach pain and bloating. When I do experience pain, I know how to identify what caused it.”
Who ISN'T a good fit for this course?
A group course won’t be suitable for everyone. You will never be asked to share anything with the group that you don’t feel comfortable to. You don’t have to take part in any group calls if you don’t want to. However, to get the most out of the group it will be best if you can engage in some of the group sessions, ask questions, share ideas / recipes etc.
The Group Gut Reset might not the best fit for you if:
- You’re too embarrassed – you won’t be asked to talk about your own digestive issues if you don’t want to. But if the thought of people even knowing you are in a group like this gives you the ikk then you might get on better working with me individually in the 1:1 programme of the Gut Reset.
- No time – if you won’t have time to make any changes, or you’re just about to move house then this might not be the right time to start a 3 month course. You don’t need much time, but you will need to be committed to making some changes otherwise you won’t see any results.
- You’ve got IBD, cancer, or a severe mental health condition. Ask me about other health conditions in our discovery call, most are fine to manage alongside IBS, but these particular conditions could make the group Gut Reset difficult.
- Under 18 – it’s for adults only. I do work with children and their families, but it wouldn’t be right in this group.
When are the group calls, what if I miss them?
Group calls are all recorded and available to you for the duration of the course.
Coaching calls will try to accommodate different time zones. It’s likely they will be on a Tuesday afternoon (2pm UK time) and a Thursday morning (10am UK time). If you can’t make these times then there will be other ways to interact via the Community message board (on Slack). You’ll also have the recordings to watch, and can still submit questions in advance of the Q&A sessions.
Will I get a refund?
I always want you to be happy with the service I provide and do everything I can to make it work. If you feel there is a problem with the content or me please speak to me as soon as you can so we can resolve the issue.
Refunds are not available for this course. You get access to all the videos, handouts and content as soon as you sign up. Also most of my time with you is spent in the initial part of the course completing the initial assessment.
How much & is there a payment plan?
The cost for this 3 month IBS course is £300.
Payment plans are available at a 10% charge. This means you pay three payments of £110 (one payment each of the 3 months).
How much access do I get to you?
There is some individual support as part of this course. You’ll get
- an initial assessment at the start of an hour, and then
- one call per month with me.
If you’re really struggling more time will be made available.
You’ll also get a chance to ask questions during the coaching calls, and FAQ sessions, or submit them ahead of time anonymously.