Expert Nutrition Advice for IBS, SIBO and reflux
Anna Mapson, Registered Nutritional Therapist mBANT CNHC
Are you struggling with a sensitive digestion? Maybe you spend hours researching new IBS diets or worry what you eat is making your symptoms worse?
Perhaps you’ve cut out gluten or dairy, and you STILL can’t work out what triggers the regular episodes of dashing to the loo.
You don’t know what causes such lack of energy you fall asleep whilst you’re putting the kids to bed.
My clients experience
- stomach pains
- reactions to foods (e.g. skin changes, headaches)
If you lurch from one diet to the next, always second guessing your symptoms, and you want support to identify what can work to you then see how I can help you below.
I help people with IBS get back to living life, rather than managing symptoms.
- You need a quick boost to digestion
- You’re really busy so want do things on your own schedule, start and stop on demand.
- You want fresh healthy meal ideas and easy ways to eat more healthily.
Check out the mealplans – low FODMAP 7 day meal plan, Vegan High Protein plan, PLUS IBS 10 Day Reset. IBS Assessment trackers and tools.
- You have a pre-diagnosed condition or complex health history
- You want a personalised health MOT and want tailored focused strategies for change.
Work with me 1:1 – Gut Reset Nutrition Consultation – work with me over 2-6 months to pinpoint your quickest dietary changes to get results. Includes meal plans and testing recommendations where appropriate.
Hello, I’m Anna Mapson, registered Nutritional Therapist at Goodness Me Nutrition in Bristol.
I’m here to help you find the root cause of your symptoms so you can feel like yourself again. Together we will find a food plan which makes you feel balanced, energised and well nourished.
1:1 Nutrition Advice for IBS
Personalised nutrition advice gets results.
In my Gut Reset nutrition coaching package over two months we will
- Identify the root cause of your health and digestive issues to implement a diet plan that suits your body.
- take a full health history and then create a nutrition plan for you that is specific, based on the latest evidence, and will support your needs.
- Health testing and supplement recommendations may form part of the nutrition assessment and plan.
- Go as fast or as slowly as you can manage with your lifestyle and health goals
Diet and lifestyle changes make a real difference to my clients’ lives, helping you ‘feel normal again’ as one client described it.
Contact me to book an appointment.
No eczema flare-ups at all, which is amazing & generally feeling better in myself. I’m a terrible snacker, but the meals left me feeling full and satisfied, so I was less tempted to snack.
After 3 years of study and clinical practice I qualified as a Naturopathic Nutritional Therapist in 2016. I am a registered Nutritionist and full member of BANT (The British Association of Nutrition & Lifestyle Medicine). I’m also a registered Nutritional Therapist for 1:1 consultations with CNHC (Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council) and abide by their strict codes of ethics and conduct.
“I was feeling constantly run down and fatigued and struggling to find enough energy to get through the days. Through working with Anna, I have been able to increase my energy levels and improve my emotional and physical well-being by adapting my diet and lifestyle. I also feel well-informed and empowered about preparing for pregnancy as I now have all the knowledge and information to know how to support my body.”
I received brilliant support from Anna, who knows an incredible amount about nutrition as well as good health, physical and mental well being.