For Anna Mapson, registered Nutritional Therapist at Goodness Me Nutrition
I love working with journalists from all around the world to share science based nutrition information for better digestion. You can send me a list of questions, or we can have a quick call to talk through what you need help with.
Contact – email@example.com
I’m available for comment on gut health, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Small Intestine Bacterial overgrowth, healthy diets and weight loss with IBS.
Background – Anna Mapson is a registered Nutritional Therapist and owner of Goodness Me Nutrition.
- Goodness Me Nutrition was founded in 2016 and is based in Bristol, UK.
- Anna works with clients all over the world who have IBS and SIBO to reduce unpredictable gut symptoms.
Below is a list of some of the recent coverage I’ve had with national press.
2023 Media Coverage
- iPaper – Which supplements help your gut – https://inews.co.uk/inews-lifestyle/gut-health-supplements-worth-taking-2726368
- Positive News – Food that are surprisingly good for you – https://www.positive.news/lifestyle/six-surprising-foods-that-may-actually-be-good-for-us/
- Healthline – Why the Tiktok trend for laxatives as a weight loss aid is dangerous – https://www.healthline.com/health-news/budget-ozempic-weight-loss-trend-unsafe
- Healthline – Using turmeric for supporting reflux – https://www.healthline.com/health-news/turmeric-may-be-as-good-as-otc-drug-omeprazole-for-treating-indigestion
- Metro – Why do I need to poo when running? – https://metro.co.uk/2023/04/13/why-do-i-need-to-poo-when-running-heres-how-to-avoid-runners-trot-18575184/
- The Mirror – IBS triggers: Warning signs and ‘main culprits’ that cause painful symptoms – https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/health/ibs-triggers-warning-signs-main-29671120
- Stylist Magazine – What does your poo say about you – https://www.stylist.co.uk/fitness-health/wellbeing/healthy-gut-poo-tell-you-about-your-body/754247
- The Guardian – Tips to help improve your health – https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2023/feb/01/33-easy-expert-fitness-tips-you-will-actually-stick-to
2022 Media Coverage
- Stylist Magazine – Sleep Resolutions for 2023 – https://www.stylist.co.uk/health/sleep/expert-sleep-resolutions-habits/747581
- Daily Express – Burping could be a sign of SIBO – https://www.express.co.uk/life-style/health/1693534/sibo-symptoms-burping-small-intestinal-bacterial-overgrowth
- The Mirror – What is IBS? – https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/health/what-irritable-bowel-syndrome-ibs-28208010
- The Independent – The benefits of Sober October on your gut – https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/sober-october-2022-alcohol-benefits-b2191309.html
- Metro – Becoming a morning person – Sleep tips – https://metro.co.uk/2022/06/21/how-to-wake-yourself-up-and-become-a-morning-person-16806401/
- The Telegraph – Eating an early dinner – https://www.telegraph.co.uk/health-fitness/nutrition/diet/how-eat-dinner-5pm-not-hungry-breakfast/
- Runner’s World – reducing runner’s diarrhoea –https://www.runnersworld.com/uk/health/a40349973/runners-diarrhea/
- Stylist magazine – high-waisted jeans and bloating – https://www.stylist.co.uk/fitness-health/wellbeing/wearing-tight-jeans-gut-health/675120
- The Independent – on frozen food – https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/food-and-drink/delia-smith-chef-frozen-food-b2000420.html
Prior media appearances
- The Mirror – probiotics – https://www.mirror.co.uk/lifestyle/health/warning-signs-you-need-probiotics-25705143
- The Independent – vegan diets for women – https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/women-dairy-meat-free-diet-nutrition-b1995624.html
- Happiful magazine – bloating – https://happiful.com/8-tips-for-beating-the-bloat/
- Sky News interview – restrictive diets – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIrgywCfBOQ&feature=youtu.be