7 Day Low FODMAP Meal Plan
Stop the low FODMAP meal plan scrolling!
I know it can be so confusing to start the FODMAP diet, so I’ve put together some easy recipes that will help you ease your IBS flare with low FODMAP meal plan for a week.
In this download you will get:
- Seven day menu of delicious low FODMAP meals
- Shopping list (itemised and sectioned by supermarket area)
- Information about a low FODMAP diet including who should follow it, how long, and how to do it healthily
You can be confident the meals are healthy, and provide you with a range of essential nutrients.
Example meals include:
- Peanut butter cup overnight oats
- Mediterranean Fettuccine with kale
- Spaghetti squash and meatballs
- Cabbage, carrot & tofu salad
Low FODMAP meal plan
Do you have IBS? If you experience flares of symptoms you might know that reverting to a low FODMAP diet for a few days may be helpful to ease your bloating, pains or bowel sensitivity.
Now if you've followed me for a while you'll know I don't recommend following the low FODMAP diet long term, it starves out your gut microbes, this is bad news for long term gut health.
The low FODMAP diet is a targeted dietary intervention for IBS, and should be followed under the support of a qualified nutrition professional.
I can help you do that in my 1:1 nutrition consultations. But if you're looking for a diet that can help to ease IBS flares in the short term this could really help.