Fibre Packed Bean Salad With Artichokes & Anchovies
With 20g of fibre in each portion of this salad you’ll be providing your gut microbes with a feast. You can omit the anchovies and add olives to make this vegetarian and vegan. Perfect for taking to work for a spring day, or eating with the beans still warm at home.
Ingredients – 1 portion
- 100g green beans
- 150g haricot beans
- 100g cherry tomatoes
- 100g artichokes (pre-cooked from a jar)
- 10g anchovies (1/3 of a small tin)
- Chop and boil green beans
- Assemble rest of ingredients
- Drain and add beans once cooked
I received brilliant support from Anna, who knows an incredible amount about nutrition as well as good health, physical and mental well being.