Gooey Chocolate Cherry Pudding – Vegan, Gluten Free
Wow your guests and spoil your family with this easy to make pudding. Perfect with coconut cream, or custard as a weekend treat after a roast dinner.
Ingredients – Serves 6-8
- 200g oats (blended up in a food processor)
- 150g sugar
- 50g cocoa powder
- 100g ground almonds
- 2 tbsp coconut oil plus extra for greasing dish
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 200ml oat milk (or alternative)
- 100ml warm water
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 200g frozen cherries defrosted
- Blend up the oats until ground into a rough flour
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a bowl
- Melt coconut oil, add to oat milk and vanilla essence and add to dry ingredients
- Mix well, then add defrosted cherries with any juice.
- Grease a dish with extra coconut oil
- Pour mixture into the dish.
- Pour over the extra 100ml warm water. It will seem odd now, but the water make it work!
- Bake for 30 mins at Fan oven 160 degrees
I received brilliant support from Anna, who knows an incredible amount about nutrition as well as good health, physical and mental well being.