Goodness Me Group
Improve your health – Group support – Learn about nutrition
Do you want to make some changes to your diet but don’t know if you have the energy to do it? Do you struggle to sift through the masses of information on healthy eating, unsure what is best for you?
If you want to learn more about nutrition and how eating well can improve your energy, sleep and wellbeing then you could benefit from my new group class. If you can’t make changes to your diet because it all feels too complicated then join us for a friendly course where you’ll get personalised advice, but also the benefit of working with others to support each other.
We will meet weekly for 4 weeks – £48 per person for the course. Each session is an hour, the first week is 90 minutes.
What to expect
What you will get from working with me in the Goodness Me Group:
- Clarity on your personalised health goals covering food and/or lifestyle
- Recipes and meal ideas for healthy tasty foods
- Nutrition advice and information on a different theme each meeting
- A chance to share the journey with other people, supporting each other to make changes
- Discounted supplements if we decide that these may benefit your personal health goals and nutrition requirements
- Ongoing support during the 4 weeks by email or our Facebook group to help you achieve your goals.
Dates and Times for the Goodness Me Group
The next Goodness Me Group starts on 22nd May 2017 at St Matthias, Steiner Academy Bristol, Fishponds, BS16 2JP.
The dates and times are:
- 22nd May – 19.30-21.00 (slightly longer session for 1st meeting so we can get to know each other)
- 29th May – 19.45-20.45
- 5th June – 19.45-20.45
- 12th June – 19.45-20.45
How To Book
To book onto the course just email me for a booking form –or call me on 07812010412.
Do you need help changing your diet?
If you want to be fully supported to make changes to your diet, learn about nutrition and have fun, then book your place in the Goodness Me Group!
Contact me onor call 07812010412.
Recent blog posts you may enjoy – or check out the News
Maybe you've had ongoing tummy bloating, or you just feel really tired all the time. Maybe you've just been diagnosed with high blood pressure, or high cholesterol. If you're considering working with a nutritional therapist here is a sneak behind the scenes look at my...
We can all eat too much at festival times, which leaves us feeling bloated and tired in January so here are my mini tips for helping support your gut health at Christmas. Give Your Gut Microbes The Gift of Fibre To help keep your gut microbes in a good mood don’t...
What is a Diet Diary? When we measure something it normally starts to improve, even if we don’t mean to make any changes. When you book a consultation I ask all clients to keep a log of what you eat for 5 days in advance of the initial session so I get an idea of what...