Good nutrition supports the body’s natural defences and resistance. However, no claims can be made about the efficacy of any nutritional advice.
Goodness Me Nutrition
- The degree of benefit obtainable from Nutritional Therapy may vary between clients with similar health problems and following a similar Nutritional Therapy programme.
- Nutritional advice will be tailored to support health conditions and/or health concerns identified and agreed between both parties.
- Nutritional therapists are not permitted to diagnose, or claim to treat, medical conditions. Nutritional advice is not a substitute for professional medical advice and/or treatment.
- I may recommend food supplements and/or functional testing as part of your Nutritional Therapy programme and may receive a commission on these products or services.
- Standards of professional practice in Nutritional Therapy are governed by the CNHC Code of Conduct. This document only covers the practice of Nutritional Therapy within this consultation, and I will make it clear if I intend to step outside this boundary.
- I will keep records of our consultation for 7 years as required by legislation, these will not be shared with anyone without your consent.
You (the client)
- I am responsible for contacting my GP about any health concerns.
- If I am receiving treatment from my GP, or any other medical provider, I should tell him/her about any nutritional strategy provided by my nutritional therapist. This is necessary because of any possible reaction between medication and the nutritional programme.
- It is important that I tell my nutritional therapist about any medical diagnosis, medication, herbal medicine, or food supplements, I am taking as this may affect the nutritional programme.
- If I am unclear about the agreed nutritional therapy programme/food supplement doses/time period, I should contact my nutritional therapist promptly for clarification.
- I understand that the advice is personal to me and may not be appropriate for others.
- I must contact my nutritional therapist should I wish to continue any specified supplement programme for longer than the original agreed period, to avoid any potential adverse reactions.
- Recording consultations using any form of electronic media is not allowed without the written permission of both me and my Nutritional Therapist.
Please report any concerns about your programme for discussion at your next consultation.
We understand the above and agree that our professional relationship will be based on the content of this document. We declare that all the information we share during this professional relationship is confidential and to the best of our knowledge, true and correct.