The benefits of smoothies
Are smoothies healthy?
- 50% green vegetables (kale and spinach are easy to incorporate)
- some fruit – try different colours
- top with water or a dairy free milk – play around with quantities, some taste better thick, and some are better with more liquid.
When to eat smoothies
Smoothie recipe ideas
- Beetroot, celery, ginger, apple and water
- Spinach, parsley, coriander, half a lemon with rind removed, water
- Banana, cashew nuts, avocado, cacao powder, hemp powder, almond milk
- Kale, pear, avocado, lime, water
- Black cherry, banana, cashew nuts, kiwi and matcha powder (pictured). almond milk
- Banana, spinach, maca powder, pecans or almonds, coconut milk
Hi I'm Anna Mapson, registered Nutritionist (mBANT, CNHC). I help people with IBS, SIBO, reflux and other gut health issues.
I can help you to:
- understand your digestion better, so you recognise your triggers
- eat a well balanced diet, with tasty meals that are simple to prepare
- develop healthy, sustainable habits for life
“Anna is amazing! I feel totally transformed"
Find more about 1:1 IBS nutrition consultations