The benefits of smoothies
Are smoothies healthy?
- 50% green vegetables (kale and spinach are easy to incorporate)
- some fruit – try different colours
- top with water or a dairy free milk – play around with quantities, some taste better thick, and some are better with more liquid.
When to eat smoothies
Smoothie recipe ideas
- Beetroot, celery, ginger, apple and water
- Spinach, parsley, coriander, half a lemon with rind removed, water
- Banana, cashew nuts, avocado, cacao powder, hemp powder, almond milk
- Kale, pear, avocado, lime, water
- Black cherry, banana, cashew nuts, kiwi and matcha powder (pictured). almond milk
- Banana, spinach, maca powder, pecans or almonds, coconut milk
Hi I'm Anna Mapson, registered Nutritionist (mBANT, CNHC). I help people with IBS, gut health and digestive issues.
I can help you to:
- understand your digestion better, so you recognise your triggers
- eat a well balanced diet, with tasty meals that are simple to prepare
- develop healthy, sustainable habits for life
“Anna is amazing! I feel totally transformed"
To find more about 1:1 nutrition consultations or my group membership see my IBS Diet support page
What you need to know about Weight Loss with IBS
How to tackle exercise, diet change and stay consistent.